We are expertise in handling audits of NGO’s, Voluntary Organization, NPO’s, Charitable and Education Institution, our audit is scientifically based on:
- Generally Accepted Auditing Principles followed in India
- Compliance of Indian Income Tax Act
- Compliance of various Statutory requirements
- Compliance of various State and Central Laws
- Payroll and accounts by a member of our Accountancy Support Services team.
- Software Managed Service: Maintenance of Accounts and related records on our systems.
- Preparing performance highlights for the management on which organizations decisions can be based.
- Compliance support with all periodic statutory requirements
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Special Audit for CSR Funding
- Special Audit for grants released to NGO’s by Donor Agency
- Management Audit
- Financial accounting
- Systems studies and accounting manuals
- Training programs on audit and accounting matters
- Income tax scrutiny or any other Audit
For any further assistance our experts will get in touch with you and take it forward.
Please email us at: Team@SocialServicesIndia.org with subject of the e-mail “Accounting”