Closing Date : August 01 2021, Sunday
Applications are now open for the Global Water Challenge, a 6-month Program by The Water Tower and GoHub to pilot software and data science solutions with early-stage startups.
Focus Areas to Pilot
- Improving the capture and treatment of stormwater by detecting and predicting the spread of contaminants
- Reducing energy consumption in facilities for water treatment and distribution through advanced automation, analytics, and asset/maintenance management
- Improving population health with innovative wastewater surveillance – monitoring sewer systems for epidemiological risks, pathogens, chemicals, and other pollutants
Winners will receive:
- A paid Proof of Concept (PoC) up to $50,000
- Propietary water utility data to test and validate solutions
- Access to GoHub’s Acceleration and Ventures programs providing up to $3 million in funding in the form of a convertible note.
- Validation: Get access to data sets to validate your solution
- Mentorship: Get advice and support from industry leaders and experts
- Connections: Meet regional VCs, investors, and other successful entrepreneurs
- Partnerships: Get introduced to water utilities and potential industry partners
What Startups may Apply?
- Early-stage startups under validation or scaling, looking to raise capital by the end of 2021 - Visit programs.
- Need funding and live data to test a product or pilot in maturity stages TRL 4 or 5
- Currently leveraging AI, IoT, Robotics and other software tools to deliver smart solutions to water and wastewater utilities.
For more information, visit The Water Challenge.