Closing Date : July 31 2021, Saturday
Nominations are now open for the State of the Art Partnership Awards.
P4G is looking for the world's most innovative partnerships delivering measurable sustainable growth and climate action impact. Their State-of-the-Art Partnerships are best-in-class examples of multistakeholder partnerships that can rapidly scale and replicate their models of change. They welcome the most entrepreneurial solutions capable of delivering transformative impact in this decade of action.
The P4G State-of-the-Art Partnership Awards recognize the world’s most innovative and successful multistakeholder partnerships in five Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) areas. The global competition is open to partnerships in any country or combination of countries.
An award of excellence will be presented to one partnership in each of five key SDG areas:
- Zero Hunger
- Clean Water and Sanitization
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
Judges will choose winners based on the following criteria:
- Eligibility: Address one or more of P4G’s five targeted SDGs. The partnership includes at least one commercial and one civil society partner.
- Impact: Partnership has demonstrated measurable and verifiable outcomes.
- Innovation: Partnership has developed innovative and commercially-viable solutions to address its target SDG.
- Scalability: Partnership has grown since its launch and has demonstrated the ability to be replicated in other markets.
- Financial Sustainability: Partnership implements market-based solutions that have already or will attract a level of commercial investment and/or support.
For more information, visit P4G.