Closing Date : July 19 2021, Monday
Planet’s Challenge is looking for creative solutions that use Planet and Copernicus data to address objectives of the European Green Deal. Below are examples of the topics of interest for the challenge.
- Detecting negative deforestation trends
- Understanding the impact of heat and drought stress on ecosystems
- Providing solutions to link biodiversity to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, including for sustainable tourism
Sustainable food systems, i.a.
- Ensuring more sustainable food systems that guarantee nutritious, affordable, and safe food with minimum use of pesticides and fertilisers and minimal greenhouse gas emissions
- Addressing carbon sequestration in agriculture
- Providing urban farming solutions
- Proposing sustainable fishing solutions
Please don’t limit yourself to these use cases!
For more information, visit Copernicus Masters.