AkzoNobel fully understand their role and responsibilities when it comes to society and contributing to the communities in which they operate.
AkzoNobel’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda is based on pillars of education, economic development through skill building and preventive healthcare & sanitation.
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded as the best corporate amongst ‘Emerging Companies’ category at the 2nd ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) CSR Excellence Award, 2017.
- Awarded prestigious Golden Peacock CSR award 2016 by Institute of Directors for best all round CSR initiatives.
- AkzoNobel wins Golden Globe Tiger CSR 2019 Awards for promoting skill development among underprivileged youth of India.
Current CSR Projects
In synergy with GOI’s ‘Skill India’ mission, trained more than 6,500 youth in Decorative Paints and Vehicle Refinish and linked them with employment.
- Working with more than 25,000 children and citizens to sensitise and spread awareness about road safety.
- Transforming the lives of more than 5,000 underprivileged children by providing non- formal and remedial education.
- Supporting education of more than 2,000 children with physical and mental disabilities.
Social Change,Sustainable Development Goals,women's Development & Employment,Youth Icon
Geetanjali Apartment, 1st Floor. 8B Middleton Street, Kolkata 700071