Bharti Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises was established in 2000 with a vision "To help underprivileged children and young people of our country realize their potential". Bharti Foundation is an organization established under the Laws of India with charitable status pursuant to a "Deed of Trust". All educational programs initiated by Bharti Foundation entail close partnerships with the government, policy makers, corporations, local communities and the general public. These programs aim at holistic development of children making them employable citizens with a deep sense of commitment to society. The intent is to develop a scalable and sustainable education model that can be replicated on a large scale by the government, educational institutions and like-minded organizations.
The Vision of the foundation is “to help underprivileged children and young people of our country realize their potential.
Committed to creating and supporting programs that bring about sustainable changes through education and use of technology.
- To improve the accessibility and quality of education across rural India.
- To provide education and training opportunities to the youth of our country in order to make them employable
- Bharti Centre for Entrepreneurial Development
- Bharti CII Women Exemplar Awards
- Bharti Computer Centres
- Bharti Scholarship and Mentorship program
- Mid-day Meal Program
- Bharti Library and Activity Centres
Economic Development,Education,Education & Literacy,Education and Education Technology,information and Communication Technology,Labour and Employment
Bharti Foundation, Airtel Center, B – Wing, 1st Floor, Plot No. 16, Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122015 India