Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited (‘KCIL’) has always strived for adopting socially inclusive and sustainable way of doing business. This Corporate Social Responsibility Policy will enable KCIL to continue to act as good Corporate Citizen and make responsible contribution towards society.
The Company may undertake any of the CSR activities as are enumerated in Schedule VII of the Act.
However, initially the Company’s focus will be on the following areas:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects;
- Rural Development activities/projects.
- Empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability and ecological balance.
The Company may also take other CSR activities as may be prescribed under the applicable statute from time to time. In addition, the Company may take such other appropriate activities for the society, from time to time, as may be thought fit by the CSR Committee and approved by the Board.
Education,Education & Literacy,Education and Education Technology,Employment and labor,Enterpreneurship,Enviroment,Enviroment and forest,food Agriculture and nutrition,Health & family Welfare,Health Care,Health Care and Health tech,Labour and Employment,Livelihood,Nutrition,Sanitation,Vocational training
Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited 'KCI Plaza', 6th Floor, 23-C, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Kolkata - 700 019