The pursuit of innovation is basic to Pfizer's culture. It shapes strategy, defines purpose, and governs every facet of operations -- from research and development (R&D) that leads to pharmaceutical inventions, to the transfer of knowledge to patients and providers, to the way Pfizer respond to the changing marketplace.
Pfizer in India
- Pfizer Limited has a turnover of Rs. 1827.74 Crores for the year ended March 31, 2015.
- The company was awarded the FICCI SEDF (Socio Economic Development Foundation) Certificate of Commendation for its social responsibility efforts
- Pfizer has won several awards including that for the multinational pharmaceutical company of the year and the most respected MN
Going beyond medicines
- In India, Pfizer instituted the first ever Disease Management Programme -- Healthy HeartTM in Cardio Vascular Disease (Hypertension, Chronic Stable Angina and Dyslipidemia), in partnership with Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad and Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- They offer Patient Assistance Programmes for Glaucoma, Breast Cancer and Neuropathic Pain
- They partner with physician associations to develop recommendations / guidelines of managing specific disease
Propose: Innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Mission: To be the premier, innovative biopharmaceutical company
- Respect for people
- Customer focus
Pfizer foundation joins Pfizer India to support the survivors of the Himalayan Tsunami.
Joy of Giving
Pfizer India joined hands with Dignity Foundation to celebrate the festival and spread joy among senior citizens. Dignity Foundation, a NGO, is committed to changing the way people look at ageing in India, through opportunities for productive ageing social support services. The Joy of Giving Week is a “festival of philanthropy” that is celebrated every year from 2nd to 8th of October by engaging people through “acts of giving’.
Community Development,Health & family Welfare,Health Care,Health Care and Health tech,Innovation and technologies
+91 - 022 - 6693 2000
The Capital, 1802, 18th Floor, Plot No. C-70, ‘G’ Block, BandraKurla Complex,Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051