The world around us faces enormous challenges in the provision of basic public services to large parts of the population, both in rural and urban centers. Over the years, Piramal Glass has made strides in bridging gaps in the supply of public services through different initiatives and programs.
Also, Piramal Glass currently benefit from a demographic dividend, – the large percentage of young and income generating population. There is, at the same time, a strong need to ensure that the youth are offered opportunities – to enhance their skills that can help maximize economic opportunities and to develop skills, empathy, and ethical standards. There is also a growing realization that complex and seemingly insurmountable social problems cannot be solved by individual organizations or a single stakeholder group. It requires different parts of the ecosystem such as funders, government, non-profits, corporates, and media to work collaboratively to create long-term social change.
Piramal Glass has been focusing on the following areas for undertaking Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, which are periodically reviewed by their CSR committee.
- Promoting preventive healthcare and enabling availability of safe drinking water
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently-abled and livelihood enhancement projects
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources, and maintaining quality of soil, air and water
- Rural Development Projects
Animal & Wildlife,Drinking water,Economic Development,Education,Education & Literacy,Education and Education Technology,Employment and labor,Enviroment,Enviroment and forest,Animal Husbandry,Darying & Fisheries,Health & family Welfare,Health Care,Health Care and Health tech,Labour and Employment,Livelihood,water,water Resources
+91 22 3046 6969 / 3046 6901
Piramal Glass Private Limited Piramal Tower Annexe, 6th Floor, Peninsula Corporate Park, Off. Worli Naka, Lower Parel (West) Mumbai – 400 013, Maharashtra (India)