Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in India has traditionally been seen as a philanthropic activity. While the Tupperware has been traditionally engaged in doing CSR activities voluntarily, the new CSR provisions put formal and greater responsibility on companies to set out a clear framework and process to ensure strict compliance.
The main objective of the CSR Policy is to lay down guidelines for Tupperware India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) to make CSR as one of the key focus areas to adhere to TUPPERWARE Global strategy that focuses on making a positive contribution to society through high impact, sustainable programs.
This Policy covers current as well as proposed CSR activities to be undertaken by the Company and through other organizations/ NGO’s (duly authorized by the Company to this purpose) and examining their alignment with Schedule VII of the Act as amended from time to time. It covers the CSR activities which are being carried out in India only and includes a strategy that defines plans for future CSR activities.
The Company proposes to implement its CSR activities in various sectors stated hereunder:
- Eradicating extreme hunger and poverty
- Promotion of education
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women.
- Reducing child mortality and improving maternal health
- Employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Promotion of health care programs and other activities/ contributions focusing on women’s health.
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set by the Central Government or the State Governments for socio- economic development and relief and funds for the welfare of the Scheduled Caste, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women, and
- Other areas as prescribed by Schedule VII amended from time to time.
- Employment Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Environment Protection
- Medical Aid
- Special Employment Opportunities for Women
- Vocational Skills.
Community Development,Corporate Social Responsibility,Economic Development,Education,Education & Literacy,Education and Education Technology,Employment and labor,Enviroment,Enviroment and forest,food Agriculture and nutrition,Health & family Welfare,Health Care,Health Care and Health tech,Labour and Employment,Nutrition,Vocational training
Tupperware India Pvt. Ltd. 1A, UdyogVihar, Sector 18, Gurgaon - 122001,Haryana, India