About the Organization:
??????????????????????????????MDPI or Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute is a publisher of author-pays open access scientific journals. Founded by Shu-Kun Lin as a chemical sample archive, it has established over 200 broad-scope journals. MDPI's journals are peer-reviewed, but the quality of MDPI's peer review has been disputed.
Water 2022 Travel Awards
MDPI are pleased to announce that applications are now open for the Water 2022 Travel Awards for which three junior scientists will be selected as winners. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Water Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of Water to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
Prize: The winners (three awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your application for the Water 2022 Travel Award online by 31st October 2021. Any questions about the travel award can be directed to email@example.com. The prize will be awarded at the end of January 2022 and announced on the Water website.
For more information please check the Link