Closing DateJul 24 2021
YOU LOOKING TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN SOCIETY? JOIN OUR TEAM AND ADD YOUR
VOICE TO OURS!
ABOUT SAMARPAN FOUNDATION:
Samarpan Foundation is a charitable not-for-profit entity, established in September 2006 in New Delhi. We work to provide global support and assistance of any kind where there is humanitarian, environmental and animal welfare need. We are a community of outward- focused volunteers, guided by the principle of doing what needs to be done to achieve the greatest good for the greatest number.
Vision - shedding light even in the darkest corner.
Mission - changing universal consciousness by opening minds and hearts.
Philosophy - love, peace, happiness, kindness, simplicity, clarity.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A highly motivated individual who has a passion for social development work.
• An individual who is committed to our core values.
• A multi-tasker who enjoys varied work.
• Empathy, diverse outlook and openness to new experiences.
• Enjoys work with people from diverse groups, communities and affiliations.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Ensure that transactions are fully supported, approved, properly filed and that the operations conform to various compliances as set forth by various statutory bodies.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the Foundation’s budgets.
• Ensure that daily reports and MIS are communicated to the management team.
• Ensure utilisation reports and certificates are maintained.
• Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and that the final reconciliation is reviewed.
• Ensure that all cash and cheque payment requests are duly completed, certified and approved by authorized staff and all necessary supporting documents are provided.
• Maintain a filing system, coordinating and reconciliation for pan India vouchers, etc.
• Ensure all financial instructions/guidelines issued as well as relevant documentation is regularly updated and backed up.
• Develop a workable method for daily accounting of financial transactions.
• Working knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations.
• Ensure employee salary disbursals are on time.
• Ensure all compliance requirements are met and documentation is carried out.
• Ensuring various agreements and leases are up to date and renewed on time.
• The Lead Accountant will report to the CEO of Samarpan Foundation.
• The head office operations will be out of Delhi.
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS:
• Proven experience as a Finance Manager for 2-4 years.
• Experience in the Financial and Social development sector.
• Proficient user of Tally and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• 4,20,000 p.a.- 5,04,000 p.a. (Negotiable-Based on experience and skill set)
• Interested candidate, please email your CV and a letter of interest (LoI) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Application for post of Accountant- Lead, Samarpan Foundation.’
• In your Letter of Interest please briefly explain why you are specifically interested in joining with Samarpan Foundation and how you found out about the foundation.
TO KNOW ABOUT OUR WORK: https://samarpanfoundation.org/
All the best!
Job Email id: email@example.com