Closing DateJun 24 2021
Title: Accounts Assistant
Number of jobs: 01
Job location: Visakhapatnam
TB Alert India (TBAI) is a not for profit organization working with a vision to make India free from TB. It has a strong presence in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilanadu, Punjab and West Bengal and Delhi, head quartered in Hyderabad. All projects of TBAI aim at supplementing the Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP), mobilizing, and linking local communities in fighting against TB.
TB Alert India is Sub-Recipient to FIND (Foundation for New Innovative Diagnostics, India), to implement the “JEET” (Joint Effort for Elimination of Tuberculosis) project in Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh respectively. The JEET Project has been funded by Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM). The JEET project aims to set-up an effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the finance officer in dealing with project finance related aspects
• Work in close coordination with program and finance team
• Ensuring proper verification of vouchers, supporting bills etc. and timely payments
• Ensuring timely finance report preparation in the prescribed templates
• Ensure updating tally and related records on daily basis
• Solely responsible for vouching, updating books of accounts and facilitating logistics for meetings etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree / B.Com / Finance with 2 to 4 years of experience in handling the Accounts and Admin responsibilities
• Good hands on knowledge of computer software (MS office, Tally.ERP9 and etc.) is essential.
• Verbal and written command over English and local languages, Good communication skill, convincing interpersonal skill and ability to work as a member of a team in a multicultural environment.
Remuneration: Up to Rs. 1,72,000 per annum.
How to apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2021. Please mention “Application for Post of Accounts Assistant - Visakhapatnam” in the subject line.
TBAI is an equal opportunity employer, encourage women candidates meeting the above criteria to apply.
Due to high applicant volume, you may not receive a response from TB Alert India. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (But don’t wait until the deadline! We will start screening right away and if we find the right person, we will stop searching) .
Job Email id: email@example.com