Closing DateJul 30 2021
Announcement for the position of “Assistant Manager-PME” at
Solidaridad Regional Expertise Centre
Location The position would be based in Delhi
Solidaridad Regional Expertise Centre, (hereafter: Solidaridad), is a not-for-profit organization. Solidaridad India is part of the global Solidaridad network, which has its Secretariat in the Netherlands and is a major international driver of sustainable and fair production and consumption practices in different agri-food sectors like Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Fruit & Vegetables, Cotton, Textiles, Gold & Industrial Minerals, Soy, Palm Oil, Sugarcane, Livestock/ Leather, Dairy and Aquaculture including leather. Solidaridad has a network structure consisting of nine Regional Expertise Centres on five continents with advanced knowledge of all supply chain levels.
We envision a world in which all we produce, and all we consume, can sustain us while respecting the planet, each other and the next generations. We bring together supply chain players and engage them with innovative solutions to improve production, ensuring the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that maximizes the benefit for all.
For more information visit: http://www.solidaridadnetwork.org http://www.solidaridad.in
The position will be reporting to Manager – PME
• Coordination and support to Manager – PME in development of Monitoring and Evaluation strategy for assigned projects and for the region
• Take lead in designing and developing research frameworks and methodologies
• Responsible to conceptualize study protocols and research design
• Conduct of evaluation and research studies that includes design, tool development, data collection, data analysis and reporting
• Undertake quantitative data analysis using statistical and econometric models
• Translate the Regional PME policy into concrete information needs, objectives, results and activities in dialogue with Programme team
• Designing the PMEL actions in close coordination with the Regional PME Coordinator, Country Managers and Programme teams
• Keeping track of the implementation of PMEL systems in each of the projects and reporting against the same to the Regional PME Coordinator.
• Development of Country and Project Annual Reports in close coordination with communication and Finance and support programme team in donor reports
• Keeps abreast of latest developments in PME and quality management and introduces them to the organization
• Generate high quality research findings in the form of reports, academic and working papers for internal and external dissemination.
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager from time to time.
• Good understanding and experience in research techniques and models.
• Data management skills- knowledge and experience of using data collection tools (like ODK, Commcare, Survey CTO, etc.), data cleaning and synthesis.
• Strong ability in working on data using tools like SPSS, STATA, NVivo, R, or any other statistical tool
• Takes an inquisitive and creative approach to problem-solving, can manage high volume tasks, and effectively prioritize and manage time
• Strong ability to work well independently, and function effectively as a member of a geographically dispersed team
Qualification and Experience
• Master’s degree in International Development, Social Science, Economics, or a related field
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience focussed on PME
Salary and Benefits
Solidaridad will pay a competitive salary and matching benefits including provident fund, LTA, health insurance and pension based on skills and experience.
Solidaridad is an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs to Ms. Heena Bhasin at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th July 2021 with subject line indicating “Assistant Manager-PME”.
Only candidates with relevant qualification and experience would be shortlisted. The ones who do not qualify in the short-listing won’t be intimated. The further short-listed candidates would be interviewed by a panel of internal and external experts.
Job Email id: email@example.com