Closing DateJun 18 2021
Position: Assistant Research Officer (Public Health)- Palwal
Organization: The INCLEN Trust International
Locations: SOMAARTH DDESS, Palwal, Haryana
About INCLEN: INCLEN is an international health research organisation dedicated to improving the health of populations by promoting equitable health care based on the best evidence of effectiveness and the efficient use of resources. INCLEN undertakes collaborative, inter-disciplinary research on high proirity health problems.
Since 2009, INCLEN has setup and been managing a demographic development & environmental surveillance site (DDESS) encompassing 51 villages in District Palwal, Haryana (SOMAARTH- Palwal). It has an established office with research, administrative and support staff at Village Aurangabad-Mitrol in Palwal.
INCLEN is seeking applications for the position of ‘Assistant Research Officer (Public Health)’ for its research projects at Palwal. The appointments will be made as annual rolling contracts.
Job Responsibilities: The incumbent is expected to perform the following tasks:
• To conduct community based syndromic disease surveillance for selected conditions via active household follow up and periodic serological surveys
• To implement the research project including: data collection, quality assurance, monitoring and analysis.
• The position requires field travel within the district for the data collection.
• To prepare monthly progress reports and bulletins using the data collected.
• To execute other project related tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences (BAMS/BHMS/BDS/BUMS) or Nursing
• Masters/Diploma in Health Research/Public Health will be preferred
• Freshers may also apply
• Ability to interview participants and obtain basic medical history and perform basic medical examination
• Good computer skills and communication fluency in English and Hindi (verbal and written).
• Good knowledge of research methodology.
• Training in phlebotomy
• Experience of handling electronic data capture and its related processes
Remuneration: The incumbent will be compensated in terms of salary and designation comparable to industry standards.
Application procedure: Please email your CV mandatorily in the format attached herewith by 18th June 2021 at email@example.com with subject “CV for Assistant Research Officer- Palwal.” Interested applicants are advised not to wait till the last date for submitting their applications as interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date subject to number of applications received. Application should be accompanied with Cover letter. Candidates who do not fulfill the essential requirements need not apply.
Please note that CVs in any other format shall not be considered.
For further details about INCLEN, please visit: www.inclentrust.org or call at +91-11-47730000.
THE INCLEN TRUST INTERNATIONAL
FORMAT FOR CURRICULUM VITAE
Post applied for:
4) Marital Status
5) Contact No.
6) Email ID
7) Total Experience
8) Skype ID
9) Qualification: (Latest first)
Name of University/College Degree Year of completion
10) Employment history (starting from the most recent one)
Key Job responsibilities (list not more than 5)
11) Publications (Numbers only)
• Articles in book/Updates:
• Research Papers, Reports:
• General articles:
• Others (Please specify):
12) List of 5 key publications with a brief description (In case of no publications describe key projects/poster presentations/conference presentations/thesis that you have been part of)
13) Relevant training course apart from professional qualification
14) Mother tongue ……………………………………………….
15) Language proficiency
Language Read Write Conversation
16) Technical skills
Software Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Arc GIS/Q GIS
Use of Literature search engines
17) Current CTC (Annual)
18) Expected CTC (if negotiable)
19) Notice Period (if negotiable)
20) Reason for change (Brief description)
21) Current Location
22) Hail From (Location)
23) Ready to relocate to
a. Palwal (Yes/No)
24) Any other relevant details
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org