Closing DateJun 15 2021
Consultant-HMIS (Statistics Division, MoH&FW)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Roles & responsibilities:
• To liaison with State officials, technology partners and other stakeholders,
• To examine data for inconsistencies and follow-up with the states for rectifying the errors in HMIS data,
• To monitor data reporting status,
• To compile reports based on data analysis using statistical packages (SAS) for different stakeholders,
• To provide training to State & District level officers on various aspects of HMIS including data reporting formats, reports and utilization of data,
• To manage issues related to “GIS enabled HMIS portal”,
• Any other work assigned by the senior officers of the Ministry.
• The consultant will work for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and place of duty will be New Delhi. He/she may be required to travel within country.
• Possess at least post-graduation degree/ diploma in health management/public health/Statistics/information technology/ Health Informatics.
• The consultant should have at least 2 years of Post Qualification work experience of Health data management and analysis.
• Two years’ experience in data handling/data analysis. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Statistical software (SAS, SPSS etc.).
• Having familiarity with RCH programmes will be an advantage.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked at National or State level MIS.
Age: Upper limit 45 years as on last date of receiving application.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 15-Jun-2021.