Closing DateJun 24 2021
About the Organization:
World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. WHO are responsible for the World Health Report, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day.
Position: Human Resources Associate - (2102403)
Description of Duties:
1. Under the overall supervision of the Regional HR Manager (RPO)/Human Resources Officer (HRO) and the day-to-day coordination with the Executive Associate-Human Resources (EA), the incumbent may be required to perform the following duties (duties are not all inclusive):
2. Provide administrative support in various HR services such as:
3. Providing administrative support in Regional and Global Rewards and Recognition Programmes;
4. Undertake the duties of Executive Associates and other team members in the sub unit as and when required;
5. Perform other related duties as assigned by RPO/HRO and EA.
How to apply
For more information please check the Link