Closing DateJul 07 2021
Position: Lead Communications
Reporting to: Manager Communications
Organization & Location: Cipla Foundation, Mumbai
Objective / Purpose of the job:
To work with the Head, Communications to build Cipla Foundation (CF) and Cipla Palliative Care & Training Centre-CPC brand and its priorities through impactful communication, disseminated across media and communication platforms, targeting internal and external audiences including global reach
Key Activities / Accountabilities :
• To support in being the custodian of the CF and CPC brands for internal and external audiences
• Support in creation of impactful content to target CF’s internal and external audiences through print and digital media across platforms - website, PR, social media, newsletter, intranet.
• Ensure CF communication is disseminated in the most appropriate formats through media that is best suited to target specific audiences internally and externally.
• Monitor & Evaluate results of CF communication initiatives to ensure optimum performance and map communication strategies of other relevant organizations to identify best practices that can be applied for CF communications.
• Manage communication database / bank of photos, videos and other collateral.
• Work with the cross functional Team Management & Support team members, multiple Cipla teams, CPC , CF partners to build synergies and create robust communication that enhances the image of CF, CPC and Cipla mother brand.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities while using sound judgment, initiative, discretion, and a proactive approach to work.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Computer skills (MS Office) & proficiency with designing & editing software’s.
• Team Player
Essential Educational, Experience Qualification:
• Post-Graduation – Mass Communications or in the related field.
• Prior working with an NGO or Corporate Foundation will be an advantage
Minimum Experience: 6 – 10 years
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org