Closing DateJun 17 2021
Manager – Special
Projects Smile Foundation
Location: Delhi – Mewat, Haryana (Nuh district)
Telemedicine experience is must
Background: Smile Foundation is a non-governmental organization based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2002 and benefitting over 750,000 children and their families every year, through more than 350 live welfare projects on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment, in over 1000 remote villages and slums across 25 states of India.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To draft concept notes, proposals with budget, presentations as required in coordination with relevant staff members for corporates, foundations, and national & international donors.
• Developing a bouquet of model proposals on public health.
• To identify bidding opportunities and assisting in preparation of the grant/ grant submission as per the guidelines within timelines. ¢ Project Planning & Operation: • Develop project operational schedules, project reports, status briefs and other communications for internal and external audience.
• Initiate and manage assigned projects independently and monitoring project progress.
• Prepare reports, process documentation for all such initiatives • Draft communication, responses, minutes as needed independently and with minimum guidance • Manage the development and implementation of administration and management procedures
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, training materials and teaching aids • Provide support for project implementation and field offices ¢
Education & Experience:
• A Post Graduate Degree preferably in Public Health, Social Work, Development Studies and Rural Development/Management etc.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in programme/project implementation with at least 1 year of experience in writing proposal and fundraising activities. (Would be an added advantage)
• Experience in Social Marketing would be highly preferred.
• Reasonable exposure in Project Management & Implementation to get an expected outcome.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and donor relationships
• Secured National and International Grant earlier will be an added advantage. ¢ Desirable:
• Excellent Communication skills along with Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation and Reporting Skills
• Understanding of Social Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) and facilitation skills
• Good people-oriented skills, should enjoy interactions with people in the community and other stakeholders • Understanding of the government system, programs and schemes, gender sensitivity.
Job Email id: Jobs@smilefoundationindia.org