The Marketing Manager will
work to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for
all our brands.
Track existing marketing campaigns to completion and report on
• Develop strategies to improve existing and past
• Coordinate market research studies via
multiple methods, including phone surveys and online
• Assemble and present reports that collect
and analyze market research data by consolidating, summarizing and
formatting information into formats that optimize readability.
Analyze data to uncover industry trends.
• Help identify
marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
Create marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and
• Maintain a marketing database.
Provide administrative support to the sales team.
and implement social media strategy to align with business
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in
a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media,
design tools and applications.
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or relevant field is
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant professional
experience in Marketing team.
• Excellent verbal and
written communication skills in English and Hindi.