Closing DateJul 31 2021
Designation: Officer/ Asst Manager – Human Resources
Reports to: Senior Manager – Human Resources
Works with: All Department
PSI is a leading global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world's most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
PSI's core values are a belief in markets and market mechanisms to contribute to sustained improvements in the lives of the poor; results and a strong focus on measurement; speed and efficiency with a predisposition to action and an aversion to bureaucracy; decentralization and empowering our staff at the local level; and a long term commitment to the people we serve. PSI has programs in over 60 countries. For more information, please visit www.psi.org.
Be Part of Something Powerful and Different
We’re Population Services International (better known as “PSI”), a global health non-profit. We aim to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy and plan their families by marketing affordable health products and services (think mosquito nets, condoms, HIV testing and more). We are a $560m enterprise based in Washington, DC, operating in the private and public sectors in more than 60 countries. Most of our brands have dominant market shares that are the backbone for their health category. Check out www.psi.org for more on what gets us out of bed in the morning.
A bit about PSI India Pvt Ltd (India)
PSI India Pvt Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of PSI, Registered as for profit Limited Liability Company in 2015 with its Head Quarter based at New Delhi. We have a portfolio of products that support prevention and treatment. To ensure we continue to deliver on our commitments to the consumers, who rely on us, we are focused on improving the way we do business; and collaborate with network of influencers who are involved in health care decisions.
At PSI India Pvt Ltd, you will have the opportunity to work for and with some of the most talented professionals in the field of health care. You will work for a values driven organization that earns respect from society by being with the community we live in and work for. By making ourselves relevant for the health care needs of Consumers/patients we wish to surge ahead and create a sustainable health impact on the community we work for. You will work in a culture that encourages risk-taking and commit to perform. We wish to offer each colleague the support and resources necessary to build a successful, meaningful career at PSI India Pvt Ltd.
A young professional is required to cater to the increasing role of HR which implies more time and energy being spent on implementing the current People Department systems and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Working on HRMS portal, updation of HRMS.
• Processing monthly payroll and filling of necessary PF/ESIC Challan.
• Handling Medical insurance and accidental insurance of staff. Coordinating with respective
• Vendor/broker for smooth functioning. Maintaining MIS, claim settlement and all necessary support
• Responsible for maintaining the files of employees of the organization. And maintaining all the records in Soft copy and hard copy.
• Participating in necessary HR Audits and providing all the support/requirements to Auditors
• Assisting in Recruitment process and doing onboarding of field staff.
• Facilitate during exit of staff and timely process of Full and final payments.
• Manage Consultants hiring and payment processing
• Maintenance and updation of all HR reports, SOP, etc.
• Time to time facilitating employee engagement activities.
• Timely submission of PF and ESIC documents and Timely payment
• Visiting and ID card Preparation
• Maintain and update the organogram
• Any other assignment given by the supervisor / Management
• Maintaining the records of all external vendors related to recruitment.
Qualification and Experience :
• MBA/Post-Graduate degree/diploma in HR or related field
• Relevant work experience of 2-3 years
Required Abilities :
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team spirit and play as a team player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Planning organizing and Facilitating skills
1. Results Focused: Move focus from analysis to action; show persistence to overcome obstacles; take immediate action to solve problems; ensure follow through.
2. Customer Service Orientation: See PSI from the client point of view; keep client needs paramount when making decisions and taking action; think beyond current client base; understand the forces that impact PSI, those we serve and those we could serve in the future.
3. Attention to Detail: ensure that all important details of a situation are attended to; develop and follow systems to keep things in order.
4. Time Management: Doing things on time, by planning prioritizing and delivering.
5. Take Responsibility: Takes an active part in addressing problems, rather than just pointing them out to others and Initiates needed actions without waiting for direction
PSI India Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability .
Job Email id: email@example.com