Closing DateJun 18 2021
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position: Programme Officer
Organization: The INCLEN Trust International
Location: Mawphlang, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya
INCLEN is an international health research organisation dedicated to improve the health of disadvantaged population by promoting equitable health care based on the best evidence of effectiveness and the efficient use of resources. INCLEN undertakes collaborative, inter-disciplinary research on high proirity national and global health problems.
INCLEN has setup demographic and environmental surveillance sites (SOMAARTH-DDESS) in Mawphlang and Sohiong blocks of District East Khasi Hills (Meghalaya). INCLEN is seeking applications from young researchers interested in pursuing research and having MD in Community Medicine/General Medicine/ Pediatrics who are willing to work at Mawphlang. Freshers having requisite qualification may also apply. Program Officer is expected to develop new Projects and implement, manage and monitor research projects. The appointments will be made as annual rolling contracts.
The incumbent is expected to perform the following tasks:
• To develop, implement, manage, and evaluate research projects.
• Undertake community engagement activities as part of research projects.
• Manage research teams in community based research projects.
• Coordinate and lead data management, analysis, report writing and manuscript preparation.
• Identify new research opportunities and pursue grant opportunities.
• Maintain networks and interact with funding agencies to support project activities.
• Represent the organization in various national and international forums.
Qualifications and Skills:
• MD- Community Medicine/General Medicine/Pediatric with or without experience
• Communication fluency in English and Hindi (verbal and written)
• Readiness to relocate to Mawphlang as per project requirements
• Good computer skills
• Working knowledge of Khasi language
• Knowledge of statistical analysis and use of statistical packages like STATA or R
• Formal training in ethics and/or good clinical practices
• Willingness to work in resource constrained field/community settings and travel extensively
The incumbent will be compensated in terms of salary and designation comparable to industry standards. Candidates who do not fulfill the essential requirements need not apply. CV should be submitted as per the attached format and application should be accompanied with Cover letter.
Please send your application to HR Department with subject: “For Program Officer- Shillong” by 18 June 2021.
For further details, please contact:
THE INCLEN TRUST INTERNATIONAL
FORMAT FOR CURRICULUM VITAE
Post applied for:
4) Marital Status
5) Contact No.
6) Email ID
7) Total Experience
8) Skype Id
9) Qualification: (Latest first)
Name of University/College Degree Year of completion
10) Employment history (starting from the most recent one)
Key Job responsibilities (list not more than 5)
11) Publications (Numbers only)
• Articles in book/Updates:
• Research Papers, Reports:
• General articles:
• Others (Please specify):
12) List of 5 key publications with a brief description (In case of no publications describe key projects/poster presentations/conference presentations/thesis that you have been part of)
13) Relevant training course apart from professional qualification
14) Mother tongue ……………………………………………….
15) Language proficiency
Language Read Write Conversation
16) Technical skills
Software Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Arc GIS/Q GIS
Use of Literature search engines
17) Current CTC (Annual)
18) Expected CTC (if negotiable)
19) Notice Period (if negotiable)
20) Reason for change (Brief description)
21) Current Location
22) Hail From (Location)
23) Ready to relocate to Mawphlang (Yes/No)
24) Any other relevant details
Job Email id: email@example.com