Closing DateJun 12 2021
Khan Rural Support Programme(India)
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government organization.
AKRSP (I) was established in Gujarat in 1984 and it seeks to contribute to rural poverty reduction through community involvement and empowerment that leads to the efficient management and improved productivity of natural resources.
Post- Programme Specialist (Agriculture)
Location- Khambhaliya, Gujarat
Qualification- Postgraduate in Agricultural Sciences/ Rural Management with agriculture background.
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Agriculture work.
• Sound knowledge in agricultural development concepts
• Proficiency in Hindi/Gujarati language with working knowledge of English
• Sound knowledge of computer especially Microsoft office and internet
• Willing for frequent travelling
• Willing to work with underprivileged communities.
• Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills
• Good liaison and communication skills
• Provide all required supports to team in agriculture projects.
• Ensure timely reporting, monitoring.
• Write case studies on agriculture work.
• Introduce innovation in agriculture practices.
• Develop communication material related to agriculture.
• Prepare package of practices of all kharif, rabi and summer crops.
• Training and capacity building support to the field staff
• Liaison and reporting with Donors and Govt. Dept
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage before 12th June 2021.