Closing DateJun 12 2021
Khan Rural Support Programme(India)
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government organization.
AKRSP (I) was established in Gujarat in 1984 and it seeks to contribute to rural poverty reduction through community involvement and empowerment that leads to the efficient management and improved productivity of natural resources.
Post- Programme Specialist (Governance)
Location- Sendhwa, MadhyaPradesh
Qualification- Post Graduate in Management/social science/Science/Rural Development
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
• Ability to inspire and be inspired, openness to learning, think out of the box, openness to new ideas and willingness to learn.
• Person who can work collaboratively with PRI, Government, and CBOs.
• Self-motivated and passionate for social change with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication, both written and oral, and presentation skills.
• Fluency in Hindi and English is must.
• Ability to use Information Technology and other mediums for project objectives.
• Lead the Governance team in the Sendhwa area.
• Responsible for the supervision and coordinate the project activities. Quality implementation and design and implementation of the project MIS with the help of M&E team.
• Engaging and collaborate with government departments to leverage schemes for target groups.
• Training and capacity building of sub ordinates, PRI leaders, CBO leaders and volunteers.
• Responsible for sending/ensuring timely submission of the donor reports of regional level projects.
• Preparing APR, QPR and HYPR
• Close coordination with Sr. Management at Head office
• Any other relevant responsibility given by the organization/Reporting officer
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage before 12th June 2021.