Closing DateJun 12 2021
Khan Rural Support Programme(India)
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government organization.
AKRSP (I) was established in Gujarat in 1984 and it seeks to contribute to rural poverty reduction through community involvement and empowerment that leads to the efficient management and improved productivity of natural resources.
Post- Programme Specialist (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Location- Sendhwa, MadhyaPradesh
Qualification- Post Graduate in Management/social science/Science/Rural Development
Experience- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
• High level Competency in English and Hindi languages
• High level Competency in working on computer system
• Able to perform in team work
• Lead the Knowledge Management team in the Sendhwa area.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the MIS, research and impact evaluation agenda for the area/region that contribute to program and organisation level learning.
• Engaging and collaborate with research partners, universities and interns as per the requirement of the organization at the regional level.
• Designing studies, data collection tools, conducting surveys.
• Ensuring data flow, data accuracy and the dissemination.
• Implementing MIS software in the region.
• Responsible for sending/ensuring timely submission of the donor reports of regional level projects.
• Preparing APR, QPR and HYPR
• Any other relevant responsibility given by the organization
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage before 12th June, 2021.