Closing DateAug 12 2021
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Laskein Block, W Jaintia Hills district, Meghalaya
No of Vacancy: 1
CTC – 30-35K
Eligibility Criteria for this Position-
Candidate must have MBA Rural management/MSW/MA Development studies and related subject. Having Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience in NGO/Government rural development projects especially in Agriculture and NRM based project. He should have working efficiency in MS office (Excel, word & PowerPoint), Good communication skill & writing skills are must (English & Hindi). Knowledge of local language will prefer first.
Project Planning and Implementation :
• Government Liasioning & convergence with different department schemes & research agencies are essential;
• Maintaining based line-midline-end line data of project area is compulsory;
• Village development committee formation and strengthening them for leading the whole project unbiased selection process of needy beneficiary with VDC level documentation is essential;
• End to end business linked micro enterprise set up support is must, season wise agriculture planning and develop strategy to improve the farmers, SHGs & youth income.
• Maintain the team and respect towards organization values and reporting officials;
• Enroll agencies at different government platform for award, exhibition’s, Kisan Mela’s etc.
• Conducting base line Survey of the project area, activity wise baseline details, output, outcome & impact planning, documentation and sharing case study and success stories are essential responsibility ;
• Ensure time bound implementation of project activities, submission of weekly followed by monthly report is must;
• Collecting beneficiary detail and Analyzing and Submission to Ho.
• Weekly Planning of Deliverables planned activity as per Monitoring plan of the project and its follow up as per given deadlines
• Communication Coordination with vendor and local Stake Holders.
• Team Management and visionary leadership required to mitigate issue at Filed level.
• Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and documents and submit it at HO
Advocacy and Coordination with Stakeholders :
• Meeting with different state, district and block level officials & make aware about or project as well as do convergence in all possible manner;
• Developing Monthly meeting plan with govt department and update our field action;
• Getting approval for the convergence of the Activity & mobilise other possible support from other sources MP, MLA, govt scheme fund etc;
• Advocacy and coordination with key stakeholders of community and village Head man, VDC, SHG etc
• Communication and coordination with Resource person
Report Writing & redressed of Compliance:
• Required efficient skill in quality report writing in effective and impressive way.
• Timely submission of weekly and Monthly Reports as per Grievance of funding agency.
• Drafting and submission of weekly case study on best practices of Intervention area.
• Required skill of media Management locally as well newspaper and news channel agencies for brand building of AROH Foundation & funding agency.
• Quarterly Presentation of work is mandatory.
• Ensure data for P3 reporting and ERP data upload daily basis.
1. Smart phone, laptop, bike
Interested candidate can share CV on email email@example.com
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org