Closing DateJul 01 2021
Research and Impact Associate
Location: Deogarh, Jharkhand
About Quest Alliance:
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators.
We are a not-for-profit trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the field of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
About the Program:
The main objective of this program is to make the School a Joyful learning space for building 21st century skills of students to become self-learners. Anandshala is expanding its operations in Jharkhand. The programme would intervene in government residential schools for girls across 5-10 districts of Jharkhand. Anandshala would be supporting implementation of the Socio Emotional Learning curriculum in the residential schools by providing ongoing support to school teachers, principals and through parent engagement.
1. Assist in coordinating research and evaluation studies for ongoing and new projects related to QUEST Alliance’s work
2. Support with research activities largely related QUEST Alliance’s work in Employability and Education programs
3. Assist in incorporating qualitative methodology for different programs of QUEST Alliance Candidate should possess strong quantitative skills
4. Assist in information dissemination within the various programs in Quest as well as to external stakeholders for different purposes
5. Work in close coordination with other teams / functions of QUEST Alliance
We are looking for people who:
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by filling up the application form given here.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Due to the enormity of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Know About Quest
About the team and culture
Everyday is a Friday! - How we make our workplace fun
Quest Day - Our Bday celebrated with people we love, and there is food & music
What our partners & collaborators say? -see here
Watch ouryoutube playlists for more.