Closing DateJan 13 2022
Vacancy for Sales Officer at DKT Janani
About DKT Janani
DKT Janani is an affiliate of DKT International, a leading contraceptive social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV / AIDS prevention in over 50 countries.
DKT Janani began operations in India in 1995 as a pioneer of contraceptive social marketing and clinical family planning services. We provide family planning access to rural, poor and vulnerable populations in some of the most underserved areas of India.
DKT Janani marks and sells a variety of affordable and high-quality family planning and reproductive health product such as Mithun and Style condoms, Apsara and Trust range of oral contraceptive pills, Pari contraceptive injection and safe abortion services product such as Safe-T Kit.
40 Positions: In state of Jharkhand, WB, Assam, Odisha, UP, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat
Job Title: Sales Officer
Reporting to: Areas Sales Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution
• Cover pharmacist, chemist, clinics, hospitals, supermarkets, convenience stores and individual healthcare providers regularly to ensure regular supply of DKT Janani products
• Achieve assigned number of sales calls daily to meet monthly sales target and cash collection.
• Increase productivity and activate new outlets
• Looking for new area of sales in the territory
• Bringing innovation in selling more product to the existing customers
• Maintain the stock level of distributors and adequate product mix
• Regular visit as per the beat plan
• Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory and reports to supervisor
• Building the organization's image in the respective working areas and territories
• Categorizing customers based on potential sales, and calculate visit frequencies and route plans to maximise effectiveness
• Be aware of customer universe and constantly strive to identify and open new customers to DKT brands
• Working with customers to ensure products and POS materials are optimally placed in each outlet to catch consumer's attention
• Building relationships with each customer on a foundation of "mutual profitability" from DKT-Janani's brands, help customers plan order volume and frequency
• Working with supervisor to explore solutions to barriers, sales technique, and provide feedback observations and requests from the field
Qualification / Experience :
• Basic diploma or degree in business or bio-sciences such as pharmacy preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates who have previous experience in direct sales of FMCG products or pharmaceutical and OTC sales for at least 3 to 4 years
• Able to communicate in English along with a local language will be an advantage
• Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
• Presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Should be market oriented and have a strong sense of customer service, soft skills and professional demeanour
• Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
• Candidate must have his/her own two-wheeler and valid driving license
Salary: Competitive remuneration package includes PF, ESI and attractive incentive.
Interested candidates may e-mail their resume at email@example.com , mentioning the location applied for.