Closing DateJun 11 2021
Senior Consultant (Finance) (MoH&FW)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned posts purely on contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Handling additional charge of COVID-19 vaccination or Health Care Workers (HCWs) & Front Line Workers (FLWs) including software server, SMS gateway, Call Centre and other unforeseen expenditure.
2. Compile and analyse financial resource requirements for the MoHFW, Government of India activities related to the polio eradication and immunization programme.
3. Handling payment towards WHO regarding Lab payment, WHO-NPSP and WHO Rental reimbursement.
4. Assist the Immunization division in reviewing state National Health Mission programme implementation plans for Routine Immunization (Polio, Measles and etc.).
5. Develop budgets and funding proposals for NPMU Head support to WHO for lab strengthening activity and National Polio Surveillance Programme NPSP.
6. Work closely with NHM (NRHM and NUHM) division to facilitate the immunization division in monitoring the funding under the programmes mentioned above (release and utilization status). Provide monthly, quarterly and annual feedback / analysis to supervisors.
7. Assist the secretarial staff in creating necessary tools required for analyzing the funding status.
8. Develop budgets and funding proposals for polio eradication and other Immunization programme activities of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
9. Identify funding gaps in advance and liaise with the donor community and development partners for donors grant and help coordinate their inputs with respect to financial grants, funding agreements, cash flow and other financial management issues.
10. Support and facilitate financial management practices such as timely release of funds, monitoring expenditures, prompt return of statements of expenditures and utilization certificates for polio eradication and other immunization programme activities of the Government of India.
11. Visit States and districts for assessment of financial management practices and assist in capacity building and strengthening of financial management systems as and when advised by the Deputy Commissioner (Immunization).
12. Facilitate communication and coordination on financial matters between the states and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and ensure timely release of Government of India funds for each polio supplementary Immunization activity.
13. Undertake any other activities / tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
MBA (Finance) or PG Diploma (Finance) or Chartered Accountant
Desirable: Post graduate degree in Economics / Social Sciences
• Minimum 5 years experience in preparing and handling of budgets and finance related activities at National Level including preparing proposals for introduction of newer vaccines, coordination with external agencies and other government departments.
• Knowledge of PIPs and budget and funding pertaining to immunization and polio programmes
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi are required and should have proficiency in MS Office and other applications.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in NHM / RCH at National or State level.
• Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age: Upto 45 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 11-Jun-2021.