Atmashakti Trust is an organization working for socio-economic and political empowerment of the most marginalized communities. Founded in 1995 with a broad mandate to support a mix of development initiatives in rural areas as well as urban slums, Atmashakti is now engaged in a long term mission to bring the benefits of government programmes to the poorest of the poor with a focus on Livelihood and food security, Sustainable agriculture, Health, women rights and gender equality, Education, Disaster intervention and community-centered empowerment initiatives through training and capacity building, leadership development and mentorship, Sangathan building, research, advocacy, campaign and communications based on a rights-based framework.
• You are detail and process oriented, enjoy working with big data, and are a stickler for documentation and accuracy.
• You thrive in an innovative & evolving atmosphere, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
• You can draw on subject matter knowledge to improve processes and ensure 100% compliance.
• You are a team player and can work on several tasks simultaneously.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Assist in recruitment process by creating job descriptions, job postings, screening, preliminary interviews, pre and post joining documentation
• Manage staff/HR data through physical files and the HRMS system.
• Complete onboarding and exit formalities and documentation for staff.
• Organize orientation programs for new joinees.
• Conduct HRMS training and orientation programs time to time for staff.
• Prepare and issue offer/appointment, salary/role revision, increment and promotion letters.
• Process payroll each month in a timely manner.
• Process performance incentives/bonuses.
• Be responsible for MIS and data management.
• Be responsible for attendance & leave management and one time support for HRMS system.
• Coordinate with employees and other departments to ensure flawless staff experience.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned from time to time and based on the needs of the department / organisation.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institute. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in HR operations and compliances. (Exposure of development sector would be preferred)
• Good time management and communication skills.
• An eye for detail and strong analytical ability.
• Expertise in MS Office, especially excel.
• Willingness to travel outside Delhi NCR is one of the key requirements of the position.
Salary will be competitive and will be based on experience and education.
We want to know more than just what you have done. We want to know who you are. What are the passions and talents that draw you to this role?
Please submit your application through google form https://forms.gle/6JrW58MKEfDTRdPn9
You need to send a thoughtful cover letter and your CV/resume to: email@example.com. Please assure there is a short description of each company or organization on your CV/résumé. Include your last name and "Senior Executive, Human Resources" in the subject line.
Please note, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Atmashakti Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org