Closing DateAug 20 2021
Officer Grants & Communications
Mumbai Mobile Creches
Mumbai Mobile Creches is a non-profit organisation that has supported health, safety and education of children living on construction sites for the last four decades. It runs comprehensive day care centers on construction sites, serving children who are among the most vulnerable of the urban poor. It has been a pioneer in developing early childhood education programmes and curricula. In Mumbai, it serves over 4500 children through approximately 20 centers every year.
Mumbai Mobile Creches is seeking an experienced person who can efficiently pursue, manage and strengthen relationships with Mumbai Mobile Creches’ corporate, institutional and individual donors.
• Assisting the CE in developing a fundraising strategy for the organisation and mobilizing resources from varied funding sources to ensure financial stability and sustainability.
• Developing proposals for grant making agencies and funding agencies.
• Managing donor relations and communicating to them from time to time regarding the developments in the organization.
• Developing various materials such as brochures, presentations, grant reports etc. for communication with various stakeholders.
• Undertaking prospect search for new donors and pursue relationship for long term funding.
• Assisting the CE in external communication with important stakeholders like media, government, funding agencies etc.
• Managing and coordinating all corporate volunteering and employee engagement activity for MMC. Where required also coordinating individual volunteering partnership.
• Maintaining partnerships and relationships with other NGOs, schools, institutions etc. who could add value to the programme.
• Graduates with Mass Communication degree would be preferred.
• Minimum 4 to 5 years fundraising experience.
• Must have a good command of written and spoken English, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong relationship management &interpersonal skills and professional presentation.
• Detail oriented, and highly organized.
• Should enjoy connecting with people and giving presentation.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and deliver the desired outcome will be valued.
Mumbai Mobile Creches’ administrative office is in South Mumbai. Working hours are 9.30 am – 5:30pm Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month is a holiday.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your current salary details and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit www.mumbaimobilecreches.org.
Job Email id: email@example.com